TWO great radio discussions about Food & Health broadcast last Friday Aug 21, 2009
“Doctors offer tips for healthy living” on “Midday”, MPR, 6/21/09) Listen to audio.
- Dr. Thomas Kottke: Cardiologist and medical director for Evidence-Based Health at HealthPartners;
- Dr. David Wallinga: Director of the Food and Health program at the Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy (IATP) in Minneapolis.
- Michael Pollan, “In Defense of Food: An Eater’s Manifesto”, “Omnivore’s Dilemma”
- James McWilliams, “Just Food: Where Locavores Get It Wrong and How We Can Truly Eat Responsibly
- Brian Halweil, World Watch Institute, author of “Eat Here”