Delivered Dish of the Week service resumes in full by end of November!
Thank you so much to my regular clients who’ve been very patient as I’ve muddled through various changes and challenges. As a new tenant at GIA Kitchens in St Paul, I’ll be able to expand my delivery and catering business. I aim to get back to my former schedule as well as improve upon it. That said, this new situation will also mean changes to my routine practices which may impact your deliveries for a month or so. It will all work out. I just wanted to give you a heads up.
- Menus & reminders & news will be featured in my weekly E-Newsletter sent on Saturdays (a week ahead of the deadline). This is the method with the least effort on your part. Simply subscribe once.
- Menus & reminders & news will be posted to my One Dish page on Facebook. “Like” and add this to your Interest group list to receive posts in News Feed.
- Menus are posted on my blog’s Menu Archive. Bookmark this page.
- Reminders to order will be tweeted. Follow me on Twitter at @onedishatatime.
1) Jamaican Jerk Millet & Beans gluten-free, soy-free, vegan; medium spicy) Redolent with spices and bell peppers.
2) Salade Nicoise with Dijon Vinaigrette (gluten-free, soy-free, vegan) A classic marinated potato & green bean salad. Feel free to add the traditional tuna or eggs.
NOV 19-24 THANKSGIVING WEEK
1) Elegant Roast Beet & Lentil Salad in Balsamic Vinaigrette (gluten-free, soy-free, vegan). A popular favorite that will wow guests, and a good protein source for vegetarians.
2) Quinoa Mushroom Pilaf (gluten-free, vegan). Another potluck hit, deepened with miso. If you wish, you can order a soy-free version.
NOV 26 – Dec 1 DETOX WEEK
1) Green Kale & Yam Soup (gluten-free, soy-free, vegan). Pureed thick soup of yam, kale/spinach and caramelized onions, scented with sage. From Love Soup book.