I’m teaching a class on Jan 10th at Harvest Moon Co-op in Long Lake, “Hot, Healthy Soups for Cold Wintery Nights”. You’ll make 3 tasty soups, all low in fat, high in fiber and full of veggies. All are dairy-free, grain-free & gluten-free, low-glycemic and Paleo-friendly.
- Pureed Kale & Sweet Potato w/ Sage (gluten-free & vegan with 2 super-foods!)
- Vegetarian Butternut Tortilla (gluten-free & vegan)
- Coconut Thai Chicken & Veg (gluten-free & dairy-free, we’ll include a super-food too)
We’ll also review knife skills, bulk cooking, and ways to modify soups for your own dietary needs. You’ll go home with 2 containers of soup ($16 value) and honed knives.
Cost: $35 Harvest Moon Members/ $40 Non-members. Register through Orono Community Education www.orono.k12.mn.us/ops/ce
TELL YOUR PEEPS in the western burbs!
MORE COOKING CLASSES COMING SOON
As with all my classes & demos, these will feature mostly vegan, gluten- & dairy-free dishes, seasonal ingredients and bulk cooking tips.
- Two hands-on classes at Valley Natural Foods in Burnsville, Thu Feb 21st and Thu Mar 14th. More info to come.
- Hands-on classes at the super-spacious GIA Kitchen in St Paul (my own rented facility) starting this winter. Dates TBA. I plan to offer a series on Paleo meals as well ! Stay tuned.